Friday, April 29, 2016
Got7 U.S Tour & Ticket Info.
I am super excited today because one of my favorite K-Pop groups named Got7 is having a U.S. Tour and tickets go on sale tomorrow! I saw them once at KCON 2015, but they're coming back here to LA for a solo concert. I'm just going to briefly explain who Got7 is and what KCON is because I have two other blogs that go into depth about both topics. Got7 is a seven member Korean boy band that is under JYP Entertainment. They are super popular and they have a lot of fans around the world. KCON is a yearly concert/convention where Korean music fans can share their love for K-Pop with other people. You can also enjoy concerts that include the K-Pop stars themselves. The first year of KCON started in Los Angeles, and now it has spread to New York, Japan, France, Abu Dhabi, and of course, South Korea. In case if you guys are a fan and would like to know more information about their concert, tickets go on sale at 10:00 a.m. Got7 will also be heading to Grand Prairie, Texas, Chicago, Illinois, New York, New York, and Atlanta, Georgia. The concert in Texas is on July 1,2016. The concert in Illinois will be on July 3, 2016. New York's concert will be on July 5, 2016. The concert in Georgia will be on July 8,2016. The last stop for "Fly in USA" is in Los Angeles on July 10,2016. Even though this was a little rant, I hope that maybe you guys can check out their music and if you are a fan like I am, I hope that you'll be able to go their concert!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment