1. Martin Garrix
Martijn Gerard Garritsen, or better known as Martin Garrix, is a DJ from the Netherlands. He is one of the most successful young DJs in the world. He is nineteen years old and his birthday is on May 14, which is in seven days! He was first interested in becoming a DJ after he saw Tiƫsto perform at the Olympics in 2004. He was the closing act at this year's Ultra Music Festival, which is a super big electronic music festival that happens every year all around the world. The main location of this festival is in Miami, Florida, but it's also located in Spain, Brazil, South Korea, Japan, Columbia, and a lot more. One of his most popular songs is "Animals." Here's some songs that I like from him:- "Now That I've Found You" (feat. John & Michel)
- "Hold On Never Leave" (feat. Avicii)
- "Poison"
- "Name of Love" (feat. Bebe Rexha and ID)
- "Lions in the Wild" (feat. John Martin)
Adam Richard Wiles, or better known as Calvin Harris, is a Dj from Scotland. I'm pretty sure most of you have heard one of his songs and if not, maybe at least his name. He is one of the most popular Djs in the world, and he's also dating Taylor Swift. Here are some of my favorite songs from him:- "This Is What You Came For" (feat. Rihanna)
- "Summer"
- "Outside" (feat. Ellie Goulding)
- "Under Control" (feat. Hurts and Alesso)
- "Pray to God" (feat. HAIM)
Anton Zaslavski, who is better known as Zedd, is a Russian-German DJ. Zedd's most known song is called "Clarity," which features Foxes. Here are some songs I enjoy listening from him:
- "I Want You To Know" (feat. Selena Gomez)
- "Candyman" (feat Aloe Blacc)
- "Papercut" (feat. Troye Sivan)
- "Done With Love"
- "Lost At Sea"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Photo Credits:
Martin Garrix- www.martingarrix.com
Calvin Harris- www.popsugar.com
Zedd- parade.com
No comments:
Post a Comment