 |
| Credits: lax-magazine.com |
A couple of weeks ago, I went to the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica. I haven't been there in quite a while so it was exciting to go back. The first store we went to was Abercrombie & Fitch. The Abercrombie & Fitch store there has two levels. The first floor is the women section, while the second floor is the men's section. What's nice is that this store's fashion is different from the mall's store. I personally think that the Abercrombie & Fitch in Santa Monica carry nicer things. The second store was Lucky Brand. I saw this really nice jean jacket there, but sadly, I did not end up buying that. We also stopped by at Foot Locker because my brother wanted to check out some shoes. We went to some other stores that I can't remember the names. For lunch, we ate at Steak & Shake. That place has amazing fries!! Overall, the day was really nice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A couple of weeks ago, I went on a student tour at the University of Southern California(USC.) Even though the tour only lasted for a couple of hours, it felt like I was sort of part of the "Trojan life" and it felt like a was a student there. Students there have a lot of school spirit. Throughout the whole tour, they'd always say "Fight on!" to their friends that passed by or other tours. I really enjoyed this school and the environment was really nice. My sister actually got admitted into USC and if the price of the tuition is not too expensive, she'll end up going there. #trojanlife
 |
| Credits: www.usc.edu |
No comments:
Post a Comment