This week's blog will be a bit different. This blog will be about newly released songs or bands that I've grown interest in. Some songs might be a couple of months old. Obviously, I'm not going to put every song or band, because then, this blog would be very very long. Let's get started!!
1. "Pillowtalk" - Zayn
Yes, I'm obsessed with this song ever since it was released. The rhythm is just so catchy. This single is amazing, and I can't wait to see other music that he releases. If you haven't checked this song out yet, I suggest you do.
2. "Stressed Out" - Twenty One Pilots
To be honest, I don't think I've checked out one of twenty one pilot's song till now. Though, this song is great. I feel like this song can relate to a lot of people because I feel like everyone is stressed out at some point.
3. "Low Life" - Future ft. The Weeknd
Future's album "EVOL," which includes this song, actually was released yesterday. I like a lot of songs that are by or featured with The Weeknd, and this is one song that is catchy to me.
4. "Me, Myself & I" - G-Eazy & Bebe Rexha
I actually do like a couple of songs from G-Eazy, not including "Me, Myself & I." For example, I like the song "I Mean It." G-Eazy did a really good job with this song, and it's super catchy.
5. "Adventure of a Lifetime" - Coldplay
As I said in my previous blog, I've been a fan of Coldplay since 2008, when "Viva La Vida" came out. He's been making music for quite a while already, and he's still popular. He's actually going to have a concert at the Rose Bowl. Overall, I love his music.
These are some new songs that I absolutely love. I might continue this list for my next blog post. Hope you enjoyed reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment