Saturday, January 30, 2016

Things I'm Excited For...

This week's blog will be a little different. Today, I'll be talking about some things that I am excited for. 

Kcon 2016
Kcon 2015
For people who don't know what kcon is, it is an annual k-pop convention/concert. K-pop stars from South Korea are invited to perform for foreign fans. For example, a couple of weeks ago, I wrote about going to kcon 2015. It was a three day convention and concert and it was held at Staples Center and the Los Angeles Convention Center. I can't wait to see this year's lineup, because I might go again!

Upcoming Concerts
There are a lot of upcoming concerts that I'm excited about, even though I may not go. One concert is Selena Gomez. I love her new album "Revival," and I'd love to see her at Staples, but i probably won't go. Another concert is Justin Bieber. I know...he may have done some crazy things in the past, but his new album "Purpose" is on a whole other level! For example, the songs "Love Yourself," "What Do You Mean," "Sorry," "Purpose," and basically a whole bunch of other songs on his new album are so catchy and I really like them. The last concert that I'm going to be talking about, even though there is plenty of more, is Coldplay. I've been a fan of Coldplay since around 2008, when "Viva la Vida" came out. It's surprising to see that seven years have gone by and Coldplay is still pretty popular and making new music. 

Wango Tango & Coachella
The last thing I'm going to be talking about today is Wango Tango and Coachella. On Friday, January 29, Zayn released his first single "Pillowtalk," and the song is so catchy and amazing. He's part of the lineup for Wango Tango along with other artists like Calvin Harris, Kanye West, and more. I never really keep up with Coachella's lineup, but this year has a lot of great artists. Also, this is the first year that a Korean group, which is Epik High,  will perform there. Some artists that I personally like that will be there are G-Eazy, Disclosure, Zedd, Sia, Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding, and more. 

So, these are some things that I'm excited for. Hope you enjoy readying my blog! 


No comments:

Post a Comment