Sunday, January 17, 2016

Las Vegas

During winter break, I went to Las Vegas for Christmas. We left on December 25 at around 7:30 in the morning and got to the hotel at around 12:00 in the afternoon. After we checked in the hotel and went up to our room to put the luggage down, we went to MGM Grand buffet and ate there for lunch/dinner. The next day, we went to an outlet. When we go to Las Vegas every year, my family and I always check out the Botanical Garden at Bellagio. It was so pretty and it was really crowded there. The next day, we went to go to an outlet. For dinner, we ended up eating at Cafe Bellagio. I've never tried that restaurant before, so I was excited. The food was really good and the dessert was amazing. The last day, we went to another outlet. For dinner, we ate at the Wicked Spoon, which is a buffet located in the hotel Cosmopolitan. Not only their food is amazing, but they have a variety of desserts. They even have gluten-free options too! I think Wicked Spoon is probably my favorite buffet. At night, we walked around the strip and just enjoyed the nice lights. Even though it was cold and some days were windy, my family and I had a wonderful Christmas there. I hope one day that I can go and count down there on New Year's Eve, even though it's definitely going to packed with people. I feel like it would be really fun to spend the new year there with a bunch of people. Hope you had a nice Christmas, New Years, or whatever holiday you celebrate!


No comments:

Post a Comment