Sunday, February 21, 2016

Continuing On...

This week's blog will continue on from my last blog, "New Favorites." Again, not all these songs are new. Let's begin!

"Electric Love"- Borns
This song is super catchy. Again, this song isn't new, but I've recently listened to this song a lot. The song might be weird when you hear it at first, but then it grows on you.

"Little More"- Chris Brown
His album "Royalty" is one of the best!I love most of the songs on there. This song has quite a deep meaning, and the music video feats his daughter. I think it's super cute that he named his album after his daughter's name.

"Nocturnal"- Disclosure
I've actually been trying to find this song for a while because I hear it all the time at the mall. I've finally found it around two weeks ago or something like that. The Weeknd is also in it and I love the song.

"Fools"- Troye Sivan
I've been a fan of Troye Sivan for definitely quite a while now. I've watched his videos on YouTube and I've supported him when he released his first album. It's just really cool to see him progress throughout the years from singing on YouTube and then actually getting a record deal.

"7 Years"- Lukas Graham
The lyrics to this song are amazing and meaningful. Usually songs these day don't have meaningful lyrics and they talk about alcohol and other bad things. This song, I'm definitely in love with!

Well, this is all for this week's blog. Thank you guys for reading!  


No comments:

Post a Comment